BlueSky’s line of Compressor lubricants will reduce maintenance costs due to their excellent solvency of our use of synthetic lubricants, which keeps your entire system clear of varnish and sludge, while also providing proper lubrication for extended bearing life. Energy savings are gained due to synthetic base oils’ lower coefficients of friction, high thermal stability, and superior heat-transfer ability.
BlueSky's line of Compessor lubricants includes:
- Alto Syn SB Compressor Oil's that are Synthetic Blended lubricants that provided added performance benefits beyond conventional compressor oils.
- Alto Syn PAO Compressor Oil's that are made with high performance, synthetic polyalphaolefin base oils that are versatile and compatible with most seal materials. These are compatible with mineral based compressor oils but be careful when mixing with other synthetics if you are not sure of the base fluid.
- Alto Syn D Compressor Oil's that are designed with Diester synthetic base stocks for their excellent oxidative and thermal stability. These shouldn't be mixed with other mineral or synthetic base fluids.
- Alto Syn PGE Compressor Oil's that are designed with synthetic Polyglycol/Ester base stocks that provides the ultimate protection when it come to thermal degradation. These shouldn't be mixed with other mineral or synthetic base fluids.
- Alto Syn POE Compressor Oil's that are designed with synthetic Polyolester base stocks that provides the "Best of both worlds". It is a Synthetic Base oil that is compatible with all OEM provided lubricants as well as providing unmatched level of performance. If you are not sure what to use... Go with this product.
- Alto Syn BL Blower Compressor Oil's that are designed with ultra-pure synthetic hydrocarbon base oil for outstanding protection in positive displacement Blowers.
- Alto Syn VL Vacuum Pump Oil's that are designed with ultra-pure synthetic hydrocarbon base oil which provide extremely low vapor pressure in vacuum pump applications