BlueSky Alto Syn PAO 68 is a synthetic air compressor oil recommended for rotary screw, centrifugal, and reciprocating compressors.
This versatile fluid has a high film strength and a unique additive system that outperforms conventional oil while maintaining its versatility and wide range of applications -- Bluesky Alto Syn PAO is completely compatible with commonly used seal materials and equipment designed for use with petroleum oils and provides no issues during the transition.
Manufactured from the highest quality PAO (polyalphaolefin) base stocks and advanced additive technology, this synthetic compressor oil offers many advantages over both petroleum-based oils and many synthetic base stocks including:
Maintains high performance in all temperature conditions:
- High-Viscosity Index
- Pour points as low as -81F (-63C)
- Flash points as high as 535F (279C)
Wide-range of applications:
- Seamless transition from conventional oils
- Compatible in machinery commonly employing mineral oil-base stocks for lubrication
Excellent water-separation properties:
- First-rate water demulsibility
- Resistant to foaming
Premium synthetic formulation:
- Highest quality PAO (polyalphaolefin) base-stocks
- Advanced additive technology